BDO Korea provides a range of services regarding corporate restructuring : diagnosis of company that is symptomatic of insolvency, debt settlement for business normalization, withdrawal of bonds and layoff of company in creditors’ position, due diligence and submission of the report for a company that is in the rehabilitation program.
Corporate/Personal rehabilitation Application And Its Process
- Providing advisory service about rehabilitation program and reviewing the possibility of success.
- Serving as a substitute for rehabilitation application through professional accountants and partnered lawyers
- Serving as a substitute for application regarding disposition of assets and comprehensive injunction
- Providing legal and financial advisory service during the rehabilitation process
- Deputizing to prepare the report submitted to the court
- Dealing with investigation and advise on assessing financial and debt status
- Deputizing to prepare rehabilitation plan
- Planning logics for negotiations with creditors
- Providing advisory services on M&A support and rehabilitation exit.
- Establishing exit strategies for composition and receivership
- Preparing IM and evaluating business value
- Estimating investment scale and attracting investors
- Disposing of business and attracting foreign capital
Insolvency and Corporate Recovery
- Assessing and securing assets for business performance and withdrawal of bonds on behalf of creditors
- Dealing with business for a target company according to the disposition of assets
- Dealing with business for the bankrupt company
- Conducting a due diligence for a target company with advisory services
- Conducting a due diligence for a target company as an investigation commissioner.
- Assisting in application for the rehabilitation program