Deuk Ki Hong started his career at KPMG Sandong in 1993 and continued to build his experiences in Hanyoung accounting firm(former Younghwa) for more than 20 years. In previous, he was awarded "Excellence Award" for the best partner by EY Hanyoung in 2013 and also received commendation from KICPA.
With more than 22 years experiences in financial advisory service, audit and tax , he has expertise in M&A advisory, valuation, corporate restructuring, and NPL.
Deuk Ki offers specialised service in the following areas.
- Sell-side and Buy-side advisor for cross-border M&A as well as local deal
- Corporate Restructuring advisor for distressed companies and creditors including court-receivership
- Due diligence and valuation service
- Sell-side and Buy-side advisor for NPL and real estate
He also managed a number of large size deal as follows.
- Sell-side advisory service of Hyundai Securities
- Sell-side accounting advisory service of Hyundai E&C and Hynix
- Buy-side advisory service of Daewoo E&C and Tongyang Magic
- Corporate restructuring service of Daewoo Group and Banks
- Court-receivership service of Daewoo Motor, STX Offshore and Shipbuilding and Pan Ocean
- Sell-side advisory service on NPL of commercial banks
- Buy-side advisory service on NPL of Lone Star and UAMCO
He earned BA from Yonsei University, majored in Business Administration and completed MA course in the same University.