World Wide Tax News Issue 53
27 December 2019
We are pleased to inform that issue 53 of the BDO World Wide Tax News is now available.
We hope that you will find the articles useful and informative.
In this edition:
- International latest insights from our interview with the OECD on their Pillar One and Pillar Two proposals;
- Australia’s new guidance on the Diverted Profits Tax
- 2019 Korean Government’s tax reform proposal on international tax issues
- The Netherlands 2020 Tax Budget; and
- Other international tax news and updates from BDO experts.
In particular, Director of BDO Korea Sungsoo Jin contributed an article <2019 Korean Government’s tax reform proposal on international tax issues> for this edition.